Front of House Team Members - Taunton
At Cosy Club, you can expect casual days, vibrant evenings, and weekends where we're the life and soul of the party! From brunch and coffee to dinner and drinks, our guests join us for an experience like no other.
As part of our front of house Floor team, you'll get a competitive and fair hourly rate with tips alongside:
- A commitment to prioritise your work life balance- including 2 days off and a weekend off every six weeks
- Fair rotas with hours spread fairly and changes kept to a minimum
- Meals on every shift and paid breaks
- Mystery Diner bonus (extra 50p p/h worked that week)
- Power over your pay with Wagestream
- Unlimited 50% off staff discount across both Cosy Club and Lounge
- Annual Loyalty share award
- Focus on your development and progression and a clear understanding on how you are able to do this
- Fabulous incentives to win each month - including spa breaks, trips abroad, food and drink hampers and tickets to festivals
- An invitation to the most talked-about staff party in hospitality- Loungefest!
Most importantly we will ensure you are made to feel welcome at Cosy Club.
We need you to be adaptable, build rapport, and above all be genuine. It's a fast-paced environment and you will need to be the type of person that thrives on this and has a natural gift for hospitality.
If you've had previous experience before great, we want to hear from you! If not, then as long as you have the right attitude and enjoy interacting with new people, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Apply today and be part of our growing business!
*Please note we can only employ staff aged 18 or over due to the nature of our business.