We have an exciting opportunity for a Bar-Back to join our highly successful team here at our Ham Yard Hotel. This is an entry level role for a candidate who aspires to a career within Food and Beverage.
The position will suit an individual who wants the opportunity to learn and develop within a bar setting, with the potential to progress. If progression isn’t your thing, that’s fine too, we would still be interested in finding out more about you.
What we Offer:
· £23,407 per annum plus service charge
· Perkbox – A team member platform offering a huge variety of discounts and our reward and recognition program
· Wage Stream – An employee app to stream your wages before payday
· Paid Overtime
· No split shifts
· Cycle to work Scheme
· Uniform and Meals provided
· Uniforms Dry Cleaned
· Social Events, Wellbeing and Team Activities
· Award winning training opportunities and Career Development
· Firmdale Experience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
· And much more!
What you Need:
· Keen and willingness to work as part of a team
· Excellent customer service
· Passion for detail
Why join Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is an international award winning group comprising of 10 high end luxury hotels and 8 bars and restaurants in London and New York
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Firmdale Hotels - “Winner of the Best Employer Award at The Cateys 2017 & 2020 and Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality”
- Manager of the year - Laura Sharpe, Cateys 2018
- Hotel of the year - Group - Cateys 2018
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.