We are currently recruiting a Room Attendant to join our Housekeeping team.
Ideally, our new colleague will have experience in a private members club, five-star hotel or similar luxury environment. Excellent attention to detail is a must along with the drive and passion to work in a busy and vibrant environment.
We are looking for:
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Exceptional service standards.
- Someone who can create a memorable experience for our members and their guests.
- The ability to anticipate the needs of our members and recall their preferences.
- Flexibility to support other departments across the House to guarantee the best possible service to guests.
- The ability to work within a dedicated and passionate team.
Regardless of your position at Home House, we expect the entire team to live by our values, to be an exemplary ambassador and a welcome host to our members and their guests.
In return, we offer:
* The opportunity to work with great people within opulent surroundings that are luxurious with just a touch of quirkiness.
* Excellent career opportunities.
* Competitive benefits structure including gym discounts, health care scheme, wellbeing programmes and much more.
* Wagestream – put yourself in control of when you get paid
Home House represents a truly unique experience in the concept of private members clubs. All that you would expect in terms of luxury, service and privacy are the Club’s cherished hallmarks.
Located across three Georgian townhouses on leafy Portman Square, Home House offers its members a dramatic fusion of the old and the new. Home House is unique, bringing together people from all cultures in a vibrant melting pot, where members come to the House to meet friends, do business and relax. The House offers members a community; a convivial hub from which to base both their social and professional lives.
With 23 opulent bedrooms, two restaurants, four bars, private events spaces, garden, night club, gym and spa – there is seldom a quiet moment!
If you feel this is the perfect role and familial environment for you, please share your CV.