Head Chef - Birmingham
We are hiring a Head Chef to join one of our spectacular and critically acclaimed Birmingham restaurants. It’s an exciting time to join the San Carlo Family as the restaurant group is growing in the UK and internationally – with incredible opportunities to grow and develop within the business. If you are an experienced Head Chef, we want to hear from you!
The successful Head Chef will be a hard-working, dedicated individual who has a passion for great food and dining experience. The right person should be able to lead with example and can work in a fast-paced environment.
The successful Head Chef will be responsible for:
- Managing the preparation and cooking of food in the kitchen
- Managing and maintaining stock with suppliers
- Rota management to ensure productivity in the kitchen
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to work in a fast-paced busy environment
- High standards to food safety and health & safety
- Training and developing employees so they can reach their full potential in the kitchen
In return we offer:
- Competitive pay plus tronc plus tips
- Complimentary meals on duty
- 30% discount when dining in our restaurants for you and up to three friends
- Opportunities for progression and promotion in our growing family of restaurants
- Refer A Friend scheme – you can earn up to £1000 if you successfully refer someone
- Learning and development through our apprenticeship scheme
- Company pension
San Carlo group is growing with 24 Italian restaurants across the UK – from Covent Garden, Piccadilly and Knightsbridge Green in London to Bristol, Leicester, Liverpool, Leeds, Cheshire and Manchester and with a growing international presence – including Kuwait, Bangkok and Qatar, Bahrain and with new sites set to open in Dubai and Riyadh.