Events and Reservations Manager - Central London
We have an exciting new opportunity for a driven and creative Events and Reservations Manager to join our developing team in London.
Within this role you will lead and contribute to our company growth, with a strong focus on managing and promoting group bookings, private dining, events, and VIPs.
Using your skills, you will promote new and existing business through research, networking, and key relationships. You will host on site and external meetings to encourage further business opportunities.
- Maximise all revenue opportunities.
- Proactively source, research and contact new leads.
- Build long-term relationships with our new and existing guests to secure repeat business and encourage revenue.
- Actively seek feedback by following up each event to maintain and improve our guest experience.
- Supporting your regional teams with day-to-day reservations, as well as maximizing sales opportunities via the booking system, marketing and leads.
- Attend and host events at our restaurants and external venues.
- To train and develop your regional host/reception teams as requested.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the Hospitality Sector is required.
- Enthusiastic approach to seeking new opportunities to promote the business.
- Confident and professional verbal & written communication skills.
- Previous experience in hospitality is desirable but not essential.
- Pro-active in problem solving and the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong sales and project management skills.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Marketing Manager
- Operations Managers
- General Managers and Reception Teams
We’re enthusiastic about our employees and their development, we have some of our team benefits listed below:
- Employee Discount Scheme
- 30% discount when dining in our restaurants for you and up to three friends
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Support in training and continuing Professional Development
- Access to a confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with a 24/7 helpline and the opportunity to have 6 hourly sessions with a trained Counsellor for free, this is also extended to direct family.
San Carlo group is growing with 24 Italian restaurants across the UK – from Covent Garden, Piccadilly and Knightsbridge Green in London to Bristol, Leicester, Liverpool, Leeds, Cheshire, and Manchester and with a growing international presence – including Kuwait, Bangkok, Qatar, Bahrain and with new sites set to open in Dubai and Riyadh.