Assistant Manager - London
We're a fresh grab-and-go concept serving an interactive offering of poké. We make amazing poké bowls and want equally amazing, vibrant Assistant Managers to lead the team, and build and serve bowls with energy and enthusiasm; dull is not in our dictionary.
Things you might want to know:
- Up to £25,500 per year, 45 hours per week
- Free poké bowls
- Regular team socials
- Paid experience shift if you’re successful
- Monday-Friday only, no weekends!
Going beyond the bowl is what we’re renowned for; we want to help our people ‘go beyond…’
- The regular hospitality work life balance – we offer sociable working hours with no late nights
- Grey places of work – Our ‘Islands’ are full of colour, music and lively teams
- All looking the same – bring your individuality, tattoos and piercings are the norm
- Just one job – career progression is in our DNA
If you want to bring your upbeat and positive vibes to Island Poké, then we want to hear from you! If we think there’s a match, we’ll invite you for a video chat, followed by an experience shift with a free poké bowl. #gobeyond