General Manager - Shoreditch, London
Life at Rum Kitchen:
Rum Kitchen’s mission is to ‘BE MORE CARNIVAL’! Our mission means taking our guests on a journey. Rum Cocktails can make anyone dance, Jerk BBQ is the tastiest way to cook chicken and working with amazing DJs and musicians we can bring the carnival to our guests. We develop our people, we take pride in our products and service, we own it and we celebrate!
We are on the hunt for a passionate, dedicated and experienced GM to join our team.
As a General Manager you act like the owner of your restaurant: your role is pivotal to the successful running of the operation. Everyone knows that with you the restaurant is in safe hands and your team know you are always their leader. You lead and inspire your time while living and breathing the values and setting the standard for creating raving fans. You’re a great coach and love developing your team to be their best whilst always developing yourself as well.
Rum Kitchen also has the future opportunity for the right candidate to progress into a junior operations role, working closely alongside the Operations and People Director.
- Live and breathe the RK values
- Create raving fans of our customers with lively and professional service
- Always deliver to the highest brand standards
- Manage your team effortlessly between the bar, kitchen and floor
- Full compliance
- Organised BOH
- Reviews and Talent Planning
- Team & Personal Development
- Drive sales initiatives
- Bring the carnival spirit
What's in it for you:
- Staff meal
- 28 days holiday
- Celebrations like no other!
- Monthly Learning & Development sessions
- Bespoke PDPs
- Internal Progression
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Staff discount on food and drinks in all restaurants
- Employee Assistance Program
If you think you'd like to join us on this journey of keeping the carnival spirit alive then please apply