Head Chef - Brighton, East Sussex
Life at Rum Kitchen:
Rum Kitchen’s mission is to ’BE MORE CARNIVAL’! Our mission means taking our guests on a journey. Rum Cocktails can make anyone dance, Jerk BBQ is the tastiest way to cook food and working with amazing DJ’s and musicians we can bring the carnival to our guests. We develop out people, we take pride in our products and service, we own it and we celebrate!
We are on the hunt for a passionate dedicated and experienced Head Chef to join our team in Brighton.
As the Head Chef you will be the heart of the kitchen. You will ensure that the kitchen operates efficiently while managing the GPs and consistently providing excellent food that exceeds guests expectations. You’re a great coach and love developing your team to be their best whilst always developing yourself as well.
- Live and breathe the RK values
- Always deliver to the highest brand standards
- Lead a great shift when running the pass
- Support the General Manager by delivering your KPIs and overseeing food quality and consistency
- To complete ordering and reviewing of stock results with GM to deliver accurate weekly GP
- Completion of TRAIL, opening and closing checklists
- Ensure all members of your kitchen teams are fully trained and compliant
What's in it for you:
- Staff meal
- 28 days holiday
- Celebrations like no other!
- Monthly Learning & Development sessions
- Bespoke PDPs
- Internal Progression
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Staff discount on food and drinks in all restaurants
- Employee Assistance Program
If you think you'd like to join us on this journey of keeping the carnival spirit alive then please apply