Back of House Manager - Brighton, East Sussex
Life at Rum Kitchen:
Rum Kitchen’s mission is to ’BE MORE CARNIVAL’! Our mission means taking our guests on a journey. Rum Cocktails can make anyone dance, Jerk BBQ is the tastiest way to cook chicken and working with amazing DJ’s and musicians we can bring the carnival to our guests. We develop out people, we take pride in our products and service, we own it and we celebrate!
We are on the hunt for a passionate dedicated and experienced Back of House Team Manager.
As a Team Manager you’re an expert shift leader and are able to work across all areas of the kitchen. Like a great conductor, you co-ordinate the team to ensure our customers are delighted at every moment.
- You play a key role in facilitating the development of new starters.
- You’re a role model of the values and inspire and motivate the team with the energy you bring.
Live and breathe the RK values
- Always deliver to the highest brand standards
- Lead a great shift when running the pass
- Carry out regular maintenance checks of kitchen equipment and appliances and report any R&M issues to GM
- Completion of TRAIL, opening and closing checklists
- Keep staff motivated and engaged to deliver the highest possible standards
- You support in the regular review your team’s performance
- You take care in the way you communicate and keep conversations adult to adult
What's in it for you:
- 28 days holiday
- Celebrations like no other!
- Monthly Learning & Development sessions
- Bespoke PDPs
- Internal Progression
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Staff discount on food and drinks in all restaurants
- Employee Assistance Program
If you think you'd like to join us on this journey of keeping the carnival spirit alive then please apply