Premium Pub - Job security + Tips + 70% off meals + Consistent hours - Chef training.....
A Famous Pub - Heart of Westminster
Part of the Hall & Woodhouse family of iconic venues, opened in 1875, the St Stephen’s Tavern is a traditional pub, serving the heart of Westminster. It has been frequented by many notables, including prime ministers such as Baldwin, Churchill and Macmillan and even today boasts famous Politicians amongst its guests. The pub still has the original division bell which rings, warning MPs that there are only a few minutes to vote.
We are building our team and have a vacancy with full time hours available now for an experienced KP\Kitchen Assistant.Your rewards as part of our team:
Apply if you are:
- Pay up to £11.05 per hour, based on experience
- Pay boosted by a share of tips
- Extra rewards for great performance
- A warm welcome from a friendly team that values your contribution
- 70% off meals on duty
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop your skills
- To train as a chef - if that appeals?
- Excellent job security and working conditions
- Plenty of hours including days, weekends and evenings
- Great job security with a permanent contract
- A full range of lifestyle benefits
- All the support you need to succeed
- Confident and committed with an eye for detail
- A great team player who can support others under pressure
- Familiar with the KA\KP role in professional kitchen operations
- Able to reliably manage the commute
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- A person who takes pride in your work
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards achievement
Previous experience and knowledge of the role in a busy kitchen is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding kitchen... apply now:
commis, kitchen porter, KP, trainee chef, cook