Night Front Desk Supervisor - London Marriott Hotel Maida Vale - London Job Number
Rooms & Guest Services OperationsLocation
London Marriott Hotel Maida Vale, Plaza Parade Maida Vale, London, East Java, United Kingdom Schedule
LONDON MARRIOTT MAIDA VALE
Surrounded by legendary attractions, London Marriott Hotel Maida Vale is a stylish fixture on the North West London cityscape. Here, we celebrate our uniqueness. We celebrate the dreamers who make their own mark, and with good reason. We are effortlessly cool, situated just round the corner from the famous Abbey Road Studios, and our people are the heartbeat of our Hotel. Turn new experiences into lasting memories at London Marriott Hotel Maida Vale.
WHY WORK WITH US?
In addition to the benefits you would expect being part of a brand of our calibre, you will also be offered:
- A unique opportunity to be part of an award winning international brand where we celebrate your unique talent
- Part of Marriott International, the largest hospitality brand in the world- this means national and internal promotion opportunities for the right candidates. The sky is your limit here
- World class training and development programmes tailored to enhancing your skills and help you grow within the Marriott family.
- Work alongside some amazing talent- award winning, experienced hospitality professionals
- Discounted room nights, meals,and spa access-because your well being means so much
- Access to fabulous and flexible benefits to help you in and out of work- including health and life assurance
- Access to major high street discounts so you can treat your friends and family as required
EXPLORE OUR VERY BIG WORLD
We are looking for an ambitious, dedicated and service-oriented Night Front Desk Supervisor to join the team at London Marriott Hotel Maida Vale. If you are a passionate hotelier looking to develop within an amazing brand and the world's biggest travel company get in touch with us today! See where your journey can take you.
At Marriott International, we believe in seizing opportunities and making your own adventure. A world of opportunity pulls up to your bar with every guest you meet - and you never know who might show up next. That big world also extends to our global, diverse family of associates. Like most families, we're a group of unique individuals who bring different strengths, styles, personalities and interests to the table. And this makes every single day a new discovery. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
- Serves as the property Manager on Duty and oversees all property operations during the overnight shift. Ensures that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided during the overnight shift.
- Represent property management in resolving any guest or property related situation. Personally assisting in resolving any issues and completing tasks.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- A warm, people-oriented demeanor
- A team-first attitude
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Flexibility, problem-solving skills and multi-tasking ability
- The ability to stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time across a work shift
- Previous experience in a similar role
PERKS YOU DESERVE
We'll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
- Team-spirited co-workers
- Encouraging management
- Wellbeing programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
- Recognition programs
You're welcomed here
Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our guests. We want you to know you're important to us and that you'll make an impact in your role, and for that, you'll be appreciated and valued.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels. Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment.