Assistant General Manager - Everlast Fitness - Blackburn
In our world the passion and ambition of our people have kept us moving. Their passion for fitness is second to none, their knowledge and service levels hook the customer, their drive and ambition to be the best is unrivalled.
Elevation is a part of our core, matching with great company benefits to mention a few:
- 20% discount across all facias
- Frasers 1000 bonus scheme
- Free Gym membership
- Monthly Frasers Champion - winners get double their salary for the month
Need to Act:
- With total honesty and integrity, always.
- With drive, passion and energy.
- With empathy, able to understand the point of view from your team.
- With a positive attitude, able to fully assist the General Manager with implementing new strategies/procedures
- With a positive outlook, focused on strengths and solutions.
- As a role model, actively being involved in everybody's role at times, leading by example.
- With a commercially focused outlook, positively influencing all revenue streams and controlling costs.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be a main contributor working towards targets and KPI's set for the club.
- Deputise for the General Manager in their absence, influencing all the key areas of the business.
- Assist the General Manager with recruitment and training.
- To assist the General Manager with full compliance of all company policies and procedures.
- To assist the General Manager in following the correct induction process is always followed for the introduction of new staff or role changes.
Need to be:
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the fitness industry
- Highly motivated and inspirational.
- Fearless and determined with resilience and tenacity to keep going and find a way to win.
- Adaptable to change their approach in conjunction with the General Manager.
- Able to effectively manage all H+S policies and procedures.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Full time position: 40 hours