We are looking for a Chef De Partie - Pastry to join the team as part of Caprice Holdings.
J. Sheekey is a renowned seafood restaurant located in the heart of theatre-land. Since its conception in 1896, “Sheekey’s” has been providing theatre goers, casts, audiences and friends with the finest seafood and shellfish from its home in St Martin’s Court. The iconic red frontage will open its doors with a new central crustacean bar, elegant flooring, walls adorned with timeless images of famous faces, and a fully winterised terrace, complete with a retractable roof.
Working as a Chef De Partie - Pastry within our Restaurants will give you exposure to a busy, high volume dining operation.
Our Chef De Partie - Pastry enjoy these benefits:
- Generous discount off your bill (including drinks), when dining in one of our restaurants across the Group
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the Group
- Paid overtime
- 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service up to 5 extra days
- Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
- Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much more
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
Caprice Holdings is a market leading prestigious restaurant group, with a rich history and long-standing reputation in the hospitality industry, we have grown from strength to strength opening our iconic restaurants across in London and now internationally. As we continue to expand, we offer structured career paths & hospitality training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with the group.
Apply today and join us as a Chef De Partie - Pastry.
We promote a working environment in which equal opportunity and diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.