Sales Manager – Basingstoke Country Hotel & Spa
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at one of the most beautiful properties in Basingstoke. This woodland hotel boasts attractive landscaped courtyards and refurbished rooms, perfectly combining old charm and modern commodities.
The Basingstoke Country Hotel is a 100 bedroom-hotel that boasts a stylish Brasserie, offering casual dining and food for the whole family as well as providing traditional afternoon tea. The Hotel has 5 conference rooms catering for between 25 to 240 delegates providing for various events and wedding functions. Due to continued expansion and high business demand, we are seeking for a Sales Manager who will join our team.
As Sales Manager, you will be required to;
- Receive conference and event enquiries by phone, fax, and e-mail.
- Obtain the required information to successfully quote back to the client.
- Source venues within the Britannia Hotels group for the client.
- Update and maintain records of all enquiries given to the hotels in the enquiry system.
- Maintain a good working relationship with regular clients and agents.
- Respond to conference enquiries for the group and performing sales calls to generate enquiries.
The successful candidate will also be organized, punctual and efficient. You will also have excellent attention to detail and can effectively meet deadlines whilst maintaining high quality service.
Look at our website to give you an idea of how picturesque The Basingstoke Country Hotel is!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.