Public Area Cleaner – Grand Hotel Gosforth Park
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at Newcastle’s Grand Hotel Gosforth Park! Set in 12 acres of parkland next to Newcastle Racecourse, the Grand Hotel Gosforth Park is just 10 minutes’ drive from Newcastle’s centre. It offers 178 luxurious, modern rooms and superb leisure facilities. Due to continued expansion and high demand, we are looking to recruit a Public Area Cleaner onto the team.
As Public Area Cleaner you will be required to;
- Clean all public areas - corridors, stairs and public toilets as requested.
- Clean all function rooms and offices as required.
- Clean all staff quarters, corridors and lounges.
- Assist the chambermaids in their duties as required.
- Report to the Head Housekeeper any maintenance repairs.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities as required.
The successful candidate will be organized, punctual and efficient. You will also have excellent attention to detail and can effectively meet deadlines whilst maintaining high quality service.
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
The Elite Venue Selection are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
The Elite Venue Selection will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.