Are you looking to kick start your career in a fast-paced kitchen environment?
Do you have a keen eye for detail, cleanliness and organisation?
As a Kitchen Porter you will support in the smooth running of the kitchen, from ensuring all areas are maintained to the highest standard of cleanliness as well as ensuring all equipment is cleaned and ready for every service.
What will I be doing?
- Ensure a pristine and organised kitchen for your team throughout service?
- To distribute and organise all clean equipment to assigned shelving
- Responsible for the correct use of detergents and other chemicals
- Support with deliveries and keep the storeroom in an organised manner?
- Support your brigade of Chefs in prepping for each service when necessary
Is this the role for me?
- Ability to work under pressure within a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Good attention to detail
- Can demonstrate a professional, friendly, and helpful attitude towards guests and colleagues
- Able to work on own initiative as well as working within a team
- Due to the nature of the role and the industry, flexibility is required to working hours as weekend and evening work will be required
Why The QHotels Collection?
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across The QHotels Collection
- Free onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own career path with The QHotels Collection as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. The QHotels Collection proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.