Spin and Zumba Teachers - Stretford, Greater Manchester
Hours: Cover with potential for permanent classes
Location: Stretford Sports Village Chester Centre
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering great classes for our members, motivating and building rapport to ensure members are being fulfilled and eager to return.
We are looking for motivated, proactive, and enthusiastic individuals to join our team at an exciting period of change for Trafford Leisure. To be successful in this role you must have a hunger to deliver outstanding classes on a consistent basis whilst building positive relationships with our members, these roles are best suited to those who are passionate about (Spin & Zumba)
Key factors were looking for
- SPIN QUALIFIED
- ZUMBA QUALIFIED
- DBS CHECKED
What you can expect from us?
Our business is led by a small, passionate and professional group of individuals. We work together to support and lead our dedicated teams across the organisation which despite its size and number of locations has a fantastic family feel. As one of its strongest assets, we focus our attention on the people we employ, by providing training and continual development, only through this can we achieve the high levels of service and provision to our customers.
As well as training and development as a Trafford Leisure employee you will be rewarded with;
- A progressive, structured and supportive environment in which to work
- Pension scheme
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays, raising to 25 days after 5 year service
- Company sick pay
- Health and Ride 2 Work schemes
- Complementary Fitness Membership for you
- Heavily discounted Fitness Membership for up to 5 of your Family & Friends
- Employee health scheme – including 24/7 access to GP and Confidential Counselling, Employee Assistant Programme and as an employee could claim back up to £1150 per year of healthcare costs
The Next Steps
We’re looking to appoint as soon as possible, so if this sounds like the perfect role for you, don’t delay, apply TODAY by completing an application form and attaching your CV!
*Remember to specify the role and Centre you are applying for.
We do not accept speculative CV from Agencies and any CV’s received will be treated as a gift.