Leisure Attendant & Lifeguard - Manchester
Hours: Casual hours at all our centres
Locations: Altrincham Leisure Centre / Move Urmston, Partington Sports Village / Sale Leisure Centre / Stretford Sports Village
- Playing your part in communicating with other teams to ensure that the services and products we provide to our customers, both internal and external, are consistent and of a first-class standard
- Working as part of the Centre’s team you will support your Manager in delivering the projects and objectives of your team
- Ensuring the safety of our swimming customers by providing first-class lifeguard support
- Preparing activity areas and equipment to meet the needs of the days program
- Listening and responding to customer’s needs and requests
- You will be responsible for providing a high-quality service to both our customers and staff
- You will be responsible for creating a positive impression on the customers you welcome to your Centre ensuring they enjoy a safe and professional visit each and every time.
- Your role ultimately will contribute to keeping us at the forefront of leisure provision and generating growth and development for the continued success of the business.
- It is desirable that you will hold a valid National Pool Lifeguard Qualification.
- A progressive, structured and supportive environment in which to work
- Pension scheme
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 5-year service
- Company sick pay
- Health and Ride 2 Work schemes
- Complimentary Fitness Membership for you
- Heavily discounted Fitness Membership for up to 5 of your Family & Friends
- Employee health scheme – including 24/7 access to GP and Confidential Counselling, Employee Assistant Programme and as an employee could claim back up to £1150 per year of healthcare costs
Please apply online below by completing an application form and uploading your CV.
As part of the interview process, you will be required to attend an open day where you will be asked to do a short pool test.