Breakfast Supervisor – Leeds Bradford Airport Hotel
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at our Leeds Bradford Airport Hotel, set in 3 acres of beautiful landscaped grounds, offering panoramic views of the surrounding area, including the stunning Yorkshire Dales.
The Leeds Bradford is the perfect destination for guests who are about to embark on their holidays from the local Airport. We boast 137 modern bedrooms as well as a modern and stylish restaurant and a café & bar. The hotel also 7 conference rooms catering for anything from business meetings to wedding functions & events. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Breakfast Supervisor on to the team.
As Breakfast Supervisor, you will be required to;
· Assist the Restaurant Manager in the day to day operation of the Restaurant.
· Ensure that all employees are trained in accordance with the Restaurants SOP and that all appropriate records are maintained.
· Ensure that all standards of performance within the Restaurant/Room Service are maintained.
· Assist in the recruitment and selection of employees for the Restaurant in accordance with Company Procedures.
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work effectively towards deadlines. You will be confident in supervising a team of Breakfast attendants ensuring the team continue to provide a high-quality service. You Will be required to work 35 hours per week.
Visit our website and check out this superbly located airport hotel!
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
· Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
· Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.