About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for Sales Consultants at one of our 6 leisure centres in the borough of Hounslow. If you have previous sales experience, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit Sales consultants who will be responsible for driving the team sales, has strong customer service and sales skills, you will need to be confident when meeting new customers. The successful candidate will have a track record of success in achieving targets, developing, and motivating a team to achieve their targets every month.
- Be accountable for individual sales for an assigned centre and achieving an individual sales target monthly
- Maintain activity levels in all areas of telephone contacts e.g., Lead and Prospect calls, follow up calls, enquiry handling, enquiry response
- Working towards set sales targets and meeting weekly and monthly KPI’s with the aim to exceed expectations Monitor and track all personal activity levels and sales results on a daily basis, using correct procedures and systems
- Negotiating, persuading, and influencing in order to achieve the best outcome using a variety of sales techniques in order to achieve success and close sales
- Sourcing new members through a variety of methods in reach and Outreach including pop up shops, working with local companies, encouraging referrals
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers, looking at ways to improve retention
- Checking in with current members to ensure they are getting the full use of their member benefits
- Deliver exceptional service to all customers and potential customers of the Centre
- Knowledge of health and safety, employment legislation and best practice
- Ability to analyse and evaluate data against key indicators, to monitor programmes and projects. Ability to “seal the deal” without inappropriately pressurizing the customer Leadership skills, particularly the ability to motivate and inspire others to “raise the bar”
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate Intermediate
- Microsoft Office Skills Good numerical and written skills
- Have friendly, outgoing personality and genuinely care about helping others
- Valid full driving licence, ideally
- Ability to speak other languages, ideally
About Lampton Leisure
Lampton Leisure is a new company setup to manage and operate the leisure services for Hounslow Council across the borough in Brentford, Chiswick, Hanworth, Heston, Isleworth & Osterley.
Our leisure centres have a full range of facilities including fitness studios, health suites, swimming pools, indoor & outdoor courts, pitches, tracks, and café facilities.
It is our mission to provide inclusive and safe environments where we deliver supportive and professional services for all ages, abilities, and backgrounds to make a real difference and an enjoyable customer experience for all users of the Centre’s facility.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Onsite Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Discounts
- Free Gym Membership
Apply Now - Join the Lampton Leisure Team!
Lampton Leisure are a proud to be an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and are committed to promoting equality and diversity. We value the importance of differences within our organisation and in the wider community.