HR Apprentice - Hand Picked Hotels
We have a new opening for an HR Apprentice to join our team at Hand Picked Hotels - to be based from Buxted Park Hotel in Uckfield, East Sussex.
This is a full time on site HR Apprentice role which will offer someone the opportunity to earn whilst they learn and gain a Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship and CIPD Level 3 qualification.
The HR Apprentice will work as part of a team of three people to provide group wide HR administration support for the Hand Picked Hotels collection.
The HR Apprentice will be trained and guided to support with the completion of all new starter offers and paperwork, checking right to work documentation and completing all other relevant onboarding administration such as setting up IT accounts and employee access to relevant online training systems. The HR Apprentice will also learn how to input data on to our HR System, Fourth Hospitality, ensuring accuracy at all times, and to complete various other people related administration tasks and reports as required including absence checks for payroll purposes.
- You have a keen interest in HR or relevant administrative experience
- You have strong technical skills with a good knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- You are organised and able to maintain attention to detail in a busy and fast paced environment
- You have excellent communication skills and find it easy to build rapport with others
What’s in it for you:
• Meals on duty
• 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
• £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
• Working in stunning surroundings and in a property packed with character
• Free parking on site
• Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 21 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.