Chef - Birmingham
At Frankie & Benny's every day's a celebration - of food, friends, family and fun. Join our kitchen team and whatever your level of experience we will support you in making your career as a Chef with us a success.
What will life as a Chef in the F&B family look like for you.....
- Superb training and development, apprenticeships open to all
- Up to 50% discount at all our brands and no limit on number of guests incl. wagamama
- Access to your wages as they are earned through our Wagestream platform
- Free meal whenever you work
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Birthday meal on us
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme to help you save for your future
- Bespoke employee support programme, including free counselling sessions
- Refer a friend scheme with generous bonuses for each successful referral
- Access to a great discount platform, saving you money on everyday purchases and so much more
- Share save scheme
What makes our Chef role so special?
- About you...
We'd love you to have previous experience of working in a kitchen as a kitchen assistant, a line cook, trainee or chef but most importantly have drive and ambition to further develop your skills and career with us.
So, apply now and come join the F&B family as a Chef where you'll be a valued member of our team!
We at TRG are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all, where team members are valued for their skills, experiences and unique perspectives. We want to reflect the many communities we serve, provide equal opportunities for all of our employees and are a disability confident employer. We are proud to celebrate our diverse voices!
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.