Marketing Manager - Maidenhead
Mecca is a leading operator of bingo clubs in the UK and our venues offer great-value food, drink and live entertainment. We aim to provide exciting gaming experiences for our customers in a safe and fun environment.
You would be joining a busy marketing team and we need someone who has a passion for giving great service to internal customers, and who understands our venues customers.
The Rank Group are looking for Senior Marketing Executives or Junior Marketing Managers looking to take the next step in their career. This opportunity allows you to work alongside the Head of Mecca Marketing and shape the creative direction of the brand.
Working as part of the Venues Marketing Team, you will work to execute promotional campaigns across our venues to drive visits and new customer acquisitions.
We offer a hybrid working model, working twice weekly from home and access to our onsite gym.
- Developing communications which excite and engage customers, whilst evolving the brand.
- Delivering marketing material managing and executing projects to tight deadlines.
- Developing innovative, clear and detailed in-club communications for promotional delivery in the venue.
- Managing the coordination of creative design requests and delivery for marketing campaigns.
- Working alongside the Marketing Team to manage the planning and execution of any marketing projects that require marketing input, such as requirement gathering.
- Working closely with the Digital & Venues Marketing Managers in defining how we use customer-facing communication strategies to drive business growth.
- Responsible for the relationship with our creative, media and experiential agencies, ensuring brand & reputation are protected in all communications
- Liaising with design agencies and printers to produce brand and product literature.
- Managing all activity cost-effectively and within agreed budgets
- Focusing on providing exceptional customer service to the field and support teams.
- Experience in creating and implementing plans to deliver marketing collateral and campaigns which answer the brief/project specifics.
- Proven track record in developing and delivering marketing campaigns in a fast-moving multichannel environment or high transactional B2C business of comparable scale and dynamism, most likely in the leisure and hospitality sector.
- Excellent influencing skills to ensure positive and effective working relationships with shared service teams and colleagues in other geographies.
- Capable of working under pressure and able to set and achieve high standards; single-minded in the pursuit of goals.
- Resilient with a strong work ethic, demonstrating a visible leadership style that motivates those around you.
- Challenges conventional thinking to remove bureaucracy and unlock innovation.
- Open-minded, flexible and willing to try new ideas, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Team-orientated, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to produce commitment in others to accept new methods, processes and structures.
Role will be hybrid, based a minimum of 3 days per week at the Maidenhead Office