Digital Analyst - Kentish Town
The Rank Group is growing rapidly within both our Venues and Digital businesses. If you're not sure who we are, you may be more familiar with us through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casino. We have most recently acquired Stride Gaming, which, together with our existing Digital business, forms Rank Interactive.
We employ circa 6,000 people globally, with our UK office functions being located in Maidenhead (Head Office), Sheffield (Customer Solutions Hub), London (Digital) and a further office in Gibraltar, which is home to our existing Rank Digital function.
We are evolving as a business and are adding some exciting new brands and concepts to our venues and digital offering. By joining an office-based or operational function with us, you'll instantly be part of a high-performing and inclusive culture, which works closely to support our Customer-facing teams.
When submitting your application, please can you answer the following questions in your cover letter:
- Are you familiar with Adobe or Google Analytics? If yes, please provide a short summary of how you have used the tools.
- Have you ever created dashboards to present digital data? If yes, could you please share a brief example and specify the tools used to create the dashboard?
As our Digital Analyst, you will be responsible for building out digital analytics reporting, generating insights and identifying key journey friction points through data.
- Using data and insights to build out proactive recommendations for the business to improve ROI and customer journeys in company's websites
- Using digital analytics, data extracting and reporting tools (Adobe Workspace, Adobe Report Builder, MSSQL, Microsoft PBI) to improve customer experience and optimise conversion
- Maintaining strong relationships across the organization and working with the stakeholders to get the most value from the insight and proactively look for areas of opportunity
- Experience in Web Analytics to support other users while rolling out a self-serve model for the stakeholders
- Strategic analysis to drive decisions focused on marketing performance and budget planning
- Accountable for analysis and trend monitoring while working with various teams across the business to tackle changes or suggest enhancements to improve the user experience
- Experience in digital/web analytics areas - exposure to Adobe or Google Analytics is a must
- Knowledge of a data visualization tool (preferably Microsoft PBI, but experience in other similar tools will be appreciated) and digital dashboarding tool (Adobe Workspace or Google Data Studio)
- Experience/use of digital marketing tools such as Double Click, Facebook, AppNexus
- Ability to collate, translate, analyse & present data in a clear and concise manner for key senior stakeholders
- A passion for finding actionable insights from raw data
- Enjoys working in a growing and developing environment where they can influence change and make an impact
- Understanding of database algorithms, digital data modelling, consuming media agency data and knowledge of Google algorithms
- Strong commercial focus with the ability to balance risks vs. rewards and to maximize the cost-effectiveness and profitability of the business
- Proven ability to build strong relationships across diverse stakeholder groups, influencing teams without direct leadership authority
- Ideally a BS/BA in Mathematics, Digital Marketing, Operations Science, Economics, or IT or equivalent level of achievement through experience
To find out more information, follow us over on LinkedIn!
Rank Group & Rank Interactive