JOB TITLE: Fitness Trainer (Level 3 qualified)Reporting to: Gym Management TeamBased: Luton Gym
Here at The Gym Group we believe we are simply the best in our industry! Our amazing teams have skills, abilities and can-do attitudes that make this such a great place to work!
We have strong, embedded values and an easy-going culture which ensures we put our people first. We pride ourselves on being fun, innovative, inclusive and engaging. Due to exciting growth we are now on the lookout for a Level 3 qualified Fitness Trainer
to join our amazing team.
So, what's stopping you? Apply today!What you need to know about us...
We're not like any other gym company; we are The Gym Group
, a place where you can #BeYouWithUs and perform to your absolute best.
We are growing, with 200 gyms, 2022 will see us open some amazing new sites with some exciting growth plans. We are successful; by membership we're the 2nd largest gym business in the UK and the 4th largest in Europe. We actively invest in our employees; it's so important to us that our people can thrive in our environment and can make the most of the flexibility and support we offer to all of our teams. We have been recognised as #1 in our industry
by Glass Door ahead of all our competitors and #25 in the Top 50 Best Places to work in 2022 which is all down to our great leaders and exceptional teams. We have held the prestigious Investors in People Gold Award for 2 years and we hire people with real passion, positivity and enthusiasm which motivates and inspire those around them..
We are proud of our people and our Gym teams are phenomenal; you want to be a part of that, we know you do!What you need to know about the role...
As a Fitness Trainer with The Gym Group you get the best of both worlds!
You get to work in the gym for 12 hours per week
, guaranteed hours
and the perfect opportunity to engage with the members regularly all whilst being paid
and you get a reduced rent
. You can then PT in the gym around those 12 hours, managing your own time and business and retain 100% of your earnings with no annual licence fee.So let us tell you what we are looking for...
To enrich our great team, we are looking for a Fitness Trainer
, someone who embraces our members, the team and our culture.
You're perfect for this role if you...
- Are a Level 3 qualified Fitness / Personal trainer
- Have a passion for health, fitness, well-being and all-round excellence.
- Lead from the front and by example, happy to get stuck in and set the standard for service
- Have an unwavering commitment to understand the expectations of your members and working hard to grow your business
- Can work within the compliance parameters whilst delivering the highest service levels possible during the day to day running of the gym.
- Have a proven track record of success and are eager to bring that winning attitude to The Gym.
- Have a positive approach to supporting the management team, colleagues and members
- Are proactive in business development and keen to grow your Personal Training client base.
That's you right? Thought so.Now we know you are probably already hitting that APPLY button but if not... here's the juicy bit...the perks...
- Your first month rent FREE!
- No start up fees or annual license fees.
- You get the lowest, most competitive rent rate around. In simple terms - your rent payment is in line with what you receive in gross pay.
- You keep 100% of what you earn from your clients.
- Paid contractual benefits such as holiday (Inc Bank Holidays) and company sick pay
- A top class PT support package to build and grow you self-employed business
- 'In-house development opportunities as well as support with your career adventure'
- Company save as you earn share plan
- Flexibility & freedom - we welcome discussions around working flexibly at the gym
- Discounts with 'MY PT Hub', 'Fit Pro', 'Financial Fitness' and leading training providers
- Company pension scheme
- A fantastic online social communication and engagement platform with access to amazing benefits and discounts
- Options for Season ticket loans
- Employee Assistant Programme supported by our Wellbeing hub
- Cashplan Healthcare Scheme
So, we've told you all about us and our amazing new opportunity; now it's your turn to hit 'Apply' and tell us about YOU. We also want to put it out there that we actively encourage applications from a diverse demographic and we are passionate about your culture and value alignment. We want this to be a match that works for you as much as for us - when we say be YOU with us we really do mean it!
If you have a disability that makes it difficult for you to complete your application online please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call the The Gym Group Recruitment team on 0203 319 4838 and someone will be more than happy to support you.