Relief Pharmacist -
Much more than you imagine
Relief Pharmacist, Asda Healthcare
As a relief Pharmacist, you will be given the opportunity to work across a number of our community Pharmacies, which will offer you experience in covering a variety of departments. Your development will be supported in this role and mentorship will be provided to make sure that you excel in your role. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of teams who will play a vital part in your success and of the branches you work in.
There's something really special about being a pharmacist at Asda.
Maybe it's because our pharmacists are so connected to their local communities, they really know they are making a difference to some of the most vulnerable people in society. Or because we make sure they have the in-store and head office support they need to prioritise and promote the services their patients need most.
The role of the supermarket pharmacy has changed beyond all recognition in the last few years and will continue to do so in the future. As an NHS Frontline Service Provider, offering everything from the emergency prescriptions to Covid vaccines to Urgent Care, our pharmacies are becoming far more complex operations. With safety of paramount importance at all times, strong leadership skills and the ability to bring out the best in others will be the key to success in this role.
- You'll be a fully qualified pharmacist registered with the GPhC
- You'll have proven leadership in a fast-paced pharmacy environment
- You will be accredited to deliver national and local services for the NHS and private healthcare
- You'll have great agility, the ability to prioritise and the enthusiasm to generate real team spirit
You will also get an excellent benefits package including:
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
- your professional indemnity insurance
- GPhC fees paid
Please note: Each shift has an unpaid compulsory meal break.