Fine Dining Restaurant & Bar Supervisor - Mayfair, London
Are you ready to become a leader of tomorrow?
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join Metropolitan Gaming, one of the fastest growing casino businesses in the UK, as we define our position as a leading brand in the luxury and premium mass entertainment gaming sectors.
If you are looking to build a rewarding career in hospitality and if delivering second-to-none service is as important to you as it is to us, then we are the smart choice.
We are recruiting for fine dining & bar supervisors to join the hottest new venue in Mayfair!
We offer lucrative employee benefits; Below is a taster of what we offer:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
Salary + Service Charge + Tips + Enhanced salary when working nights!
So, are you now ready to place your bets on a career with us?
What you will be great at:
- Complete orders placed by casino waiting staff promptly, efficiently and to the required standard and in accordance with the company's accounting and control procedures.
- Ensure that at all times a sufficient supply of crockery, cutlery, glassware and utensils is available for use.
- Use all equipment correctly and ensure that the work area, machinery and utensils are left clean and tidy at all times.
- To provide, and ensure staff provide, outstanding customer service and guest relations at all times
- To rectify any customer complaints or deal with any guest queries that may arise whilst on shift.
- To assist the management team in completing team appraisals, service reviews and training.
- To make recommendations to management on any and all aspects of the Club that could improve guest satisfaction
- Assist with administrative tasks when required such as stock ordering & stock taking, managing timekeeping, managing restaurant bookings and enquiries etc..
- A good level of verbal English.
- Understanding of basic food hygiene.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
- A high level of personal integrity
- A strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations
- Show respect and appreciation to all
- Encourage and contribute toward a culture that supports everyone to be the best that they can be
Please Note: You must be aged 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.