General Manager - Canary Wharf, London
Hybrid Fitness Canary Wharf is a high-end gym facility that provides members with a high-quality training environment alongside Strength & Conditioning Classes, Combat Classes and Yoga.
At Hybrid community is everything and we believe that our gym is only as good as the people who work within it. We work hard to ensure that our personal trainers and members have a fantastic and positive environment to train in. We invest in our people to create the right environment
Hybrid fitness prides itself on our gym environment with. Our members see the gym as their home away from home and we work hard to provide a clean, inviting environment stacked with the latest and best equipment.
We are looking for someone who is able to work in a fast-paced environment and has excellent attention to detail. You will be a good leader with excellent communication and customer service skills. If you’re looking for an opportunity to learn new skills, develop existing skills and work in a company that values its people, then look no further
We are looking for someone who is:
- Motivated, energetic and performance minded
- A good leader, capable of getting the best out of others
- Entrepreneurial with a mind for sales
- Passionate about helping others with a track record of customer service and developing teams
- An excellent communicator
- A fitness guru with a great knowledge of the industry
- Approachable, friendly, enthusiastic, and engaging
- Someone with experience working within the fitness industry
- You will be responsible for the day to day running of the gym
- You will manage the team on a daily basis
- Manage the recruitment of PTs, coaches and front of house
- Create and manage a strategy to grow memberships, revenue and overall profitability of the club
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Free gym membership.
- Growth opportunities, we’re a rapidly expanding brand and as we grow, so too will you
- Free membership for yourself and your partner