Deputy Manager - Weston-Super-MareSummary
We have an excellent opportunity for a Deputy Manager
to join us here at Buzz Bingo!
Buzz Bingo is one of Britain's Biggest Bingo operators with a significant percentage of the UK's retail bingo clubs and an award-winning website. We've got a massive community of members that's growing by the day and our Buzz Bingo players love big fun, big laughs, and big prizes.
Our clubs are led by great management teams and we're looking for a Deputy Manager who is ambitious, with brilliant leadership skills to run our vibrant club with our General Manager.
You'll lead confidently across all areas of the business and help us to smash our business targets! No two days here at Buzz Bingo are the same and you'll support our General Manager in driving our club forward, that means offering exceptional customer service and an exciting on-brand experience to every player who walks through the door.
If you have management experience gained within hospitality, leisure or retail and are highly motivated & ready for a fresh challenge within a great business then read on...
Our Deputy Managers go out of their way to make sure customers have a fantastic time at our club, encouraging your team to create our unique and buzzing atmosphere every single day your key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver a culture of exceptional customer service by coaching direct reports to enable them to lead their teams and drive service levels in every session
- Effectively manage the team in their day-to-day activities by directing, coaching, and supporting
- Assist the General Manager to implement centrally generated brand strategy flawlessly at a local level
- Delivering an exceptional food and beverage offering, where quality and service is second to none
- Generate new members and build great relationships to encourage repeat visit
- Ensure that the Company's legal obligations (Gaming and Licensing Laws, Employment Legislation, Health and Safety and Health and Hygiene) are being properly observed and adhered to
Your Skills & Experience
- You'll have leadership experience gained within a related industry such as hospitality, leisure or retail and have a passion for delivering great service!
- A track record of delivering high levels of customer service & profit delivery in the leisure, hospitality or retail industry
- Evidence of bringing business acumen to decision making and understands the commercial drivers of the business
- A relentless focus upon customer service standards with strong attention to detail
- Commercial acumen and some knowledge of profit and loss
- Experience of successful building, leading and managing through teams with demonstrable effective performance management ability
- Evidence of being able to manage and drive new initiatives through others
- Driven by a need to deliver tangible results; competitive
- An understanding of current Gaming and Licensing Laws would be an advantage
What We Offer
We reward our Deputy Managers with a competitive basic salary + company benefits that include 33 days leave, discretionary bonus scheme, company pension & life assurance scheme, discounted food and free bingo!!
We invest in our people with great inductions & training and on-going support to develop your career with career paths into senior management roles available for those who are ambitious and keen to progress.
Joining Buzz Bingo means joining our family. We know lots of companies say that, but we really believe it's true. Our teams in Support Centre and our 92 Clubs across the country are smart, energised and passionate about what they do!
Our clubs are open evenings, weekends and bank holidays so flexibility with working hours is essential.
How to apply
If you have the skills and experience, we are looking for and are looking to join a fun, vibrant team within an exciting industry sector then apply today for immediate consideration by sending your CV to email@example.com outlining why you'd be a great fit for our business!
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviour