Bristol Clifton | Property and Facilities | Permanent contract | Full time
Competitive salary and benefits including free gym membership
40 hours per week
Nuffield Health is the UK's largest Healthcare Charity. Our Fitness & Wellbeing Gyms are shaping the health of the nation - and we need the right person to keep them in peak condition. If you've previously worked as a maintenance engineer, technician or manager, and you're looking for career growth, look no further.
As a Building Services Engineer at our Bristol Clifton FWC, you'll hold an electrical qualification (to 17th edition or equivalent) and a good knowledge of Building Management systems. You also have experience of emergency lighting testing, PAT, water hygiene and other compliance areas in a large industrial unit.
As a Building Services Engineer, you will:
- Be responsible for the whole site - from the building shell to surrounding grounds
- Maintain everything from our swimming pools to our mechanical plant, air conditioning, heating and ventilation
- Ensure all queries and issues are dealt with securely and effectively, using an electronic CAFM system
- Inspire the team to strive for constant improvement, thanks to the way you lead by example
- Use your hands-on experience and technical skills to operate an effective preventative maintenance programme
- Improve your own skills and those of others to help build the strongest possible team around you
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. Find the right fit with our free gym membership, private healthcare and financial and emotional wellbeing support. At Nuffield Health, we take care of what's important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.
It starts with you.