Customer Experience Advisors - Dorchester, Dorset
1610 is a fast developing and forward-thinking Charitable Leisure Trust and we love giving everyone a fitter future by championing active living. So, give your career a full-body workout, and put the action back into job satisfaction.
(part-time) – Dorchester Sports Centre
As a Customer Experience Advisor at Dorchester Sports Centre, you will carry out concierge duties at the front of house, welcoming, engaging with and directing customers and visitors to the centre and supporting back-office administration, supporting digital/phone booking enquiries. Your role will involve:
- Explaining and selling membership packages, products and bookings
- Touring customers, answering and making customer phone calls, emails and social media
- Ensuring the front of house area is presentable
- Supporting customers with the self-serve kiosks
- Helping customers achieve their personal journey’s by discussing the best fitness package for them
- Attending and supporting with internal and external promotional activities
- Supporting at events
- Flexible to work early mornings, evening and weekends.
- Full training will be provided.
Benefits include free parking, discounted staff gym membership, pension scheme and a wide range of training opportunities and progression routes.
The successful candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Check.
Closing date for applications is 22 September 2022
- £14,600 - £19,814 per annum (pro rata for part time hours)
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment.
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Sales and marketing experience.
- Experience of using MIS systems.
- NVQ 2 in Leisure Operations or Customer Service