Kitchen Porter - Camden, London
Want to join the Mildred’s family?
If you are looking to join a company with 30 years’ experience serving plant-based food and drink with a big vision for the future then Mildred’s is looking for you!
Currently our 6 London restaurants, each unique in style & personality all wow our guests with our internationally inspired plant-based menus all in a welcoming, friendly and lively environment.
An opportunity exists to join our well-established kitchen team. This role requires a flexible attitude whilst ensuring the health & safety of our kitchens are kept to a high standard. Adapting to assist the kitchen team to be a well organised kitchen.
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude
- High Standards – cleanliness is key, ensure work environment is kept clean and safe.
- Ability to follow schedules to ensure all jobs are completed each week.
- Level-headed – stay calm and focused in a busy work environment.
- Great teamwork & communication
- Flexible in your role – assisting with food preparation & service when needed.
- A want to learn & develop - we want you to grow with us!
- A good level of English
- Legally eligible to work in the UK.
What we can offer you
- Flexible working environment
- Free plant-based meal on shift
- 50% off dining with us with family & friends
- Career orientated training and development
- Team incentives
- Positive working environment
- Pension scheme