Bar Staff - Wood Hall Hotel & Spa, Wetherby
Have you got a big smile and a passion for delivering high standards of service?
We are looking for a Casual Bar Team Member to join our team at Wood Hall Hotel & Spa, Wetherby. This role will involve working on our bars and supporting with food service as part of a team.
Applicants need to be aged 18 or over due to the bar work involved.
Your bar knowledge and passion will inspire others and you will enjoy recommending drinks to our guests and putting forward new ideas to the management team to help drive sales. You are the ultimate hospitality professional able to make each and every guest feel special and have the ability to encourage and motivate others in the team to do the same.
This role involves working late shifts from 3pm until 11pm during the week and weekend shifts of predominantly late shifts of 3pm until 11pm, but some day times may also be required.
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to gain some work experience in a professional environment working alongside a friendly team of people
- All our waiting team members are paid hourly with any overtime paid plus a share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
- Delicious meals on duty
- Holiday pay accrued based on the hours you work - either to be taken or paid at the end of your contract
- Working in stunning surroundings and in a property packed with character
- Free parking on site
- You’ll be a team player with bags of enthusiasm and a big smile
- You’ll take pride in your appearance, and proud to be the face of Hand Picked
- You’ll feel comfortable in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, positive and proactive manner
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential as training will be provided
Wood Hall Hotel & Spa is a 4 Red star Hotel with 44 bedrooms, a 2 AA rosette restaurant and a Health Club & Spa. It is a popular leisure stay, Afternoon Tea and wedding venue.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 21 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.