Kitchen Porter - Steward - London
About the role
As Steward joining the team, you will play a key role in providing guests with all service and assistance connected with cleaning and maintaining Food and Beverage work areas, materials and equipment in line with the Health and Safety regulations. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
- Washing, scrubbing and maintaining all the back of house areas together with all operational kitchen equipment.
- safely operating dish washing machine, decarbonizer machines and compactor
- responsible to empty all garbage as appropriate
- correctly using chemicals and cleaning equipment and preventing hazards
- accountable for assisting with equipment stock takes, ordering, stores requisitioning
We are looking for a passionate, focused and proactive Steward to join our Team. With your natural approach, professionalism and smart appearance you will be part of a strong, fun and vibrant team and you will be responsible for motivating your colleagues to achieve the best.
About Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill is conveniently tucked away in upmarket Marylebone, located in the heart of London's West End, featuring views over the charming gardens of Portman Square. With 440 sophisticated guestrooms including 50 suites, many which have been recently refurbished, plus 11 distinctive meeting spaces, the hotel offers a full range of services tailored to serve the needs of business and leisure travellers alike. Dining options include seasonal British dishes at The Montagu, snacks and cocktails at award-winning Churchill Bar & Terrace
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including:
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan interest-free
- Cycle 2 work scheme tax-free
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
Being part of Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 1000 hotels in over 60 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!