Fitness Product Manager - St Albans Club - St Albans Club, St Albans
Fitness Product Manager - Full-time (40 hours)
Our team is so important to us, the people in our business is what makes us successful. We live by a set of values called our ‘Winning Ways’; Win Together, Aim Higher, Own It, We Care and Love What We Do.
We focus on what sets us apart as a Brand and ensure we have the role expertise to celebrate our fitness product and deliver an exceptional experience. Our members are at the heart of everything we do.
As Fitness Product Manager you will be an ambassador for our studio and gym floor products and one of your strengths will be an ability to bring our gym floor equipment to life.
You will have a passion and drive to increase member usage by engaging them in our fitness products. You will set a great example to the Fitness Experience team by the standard of group exercise classes you deliver.
- You will be accountable for recruitment of, and revenue generated from our Personal Trainers and for managing a group exercise budget.
- Deliver an exceptional gym floor experience for our members, bringing our gym floor equipment to life, ensuring we have the role expertise to support this
- Teach FF studio and gym floor signature products and competently guide and assist members in relation to all fitness products
- Coach and develop the Fitness Experience team in all areas of club fitness and products
- Ensure the FE team are up to date with the latest developments within the fitness industry and the benefits of an active, healthy lifestyle
- Own in-club products and the FFX App execution
Who we're looking for: Be a minimum of Level 2 fitness qualified, or currently working towards this Ability to teach classes to a high standard both in the studio and on the gym floor Ability to mentor, motivate, coach and develop team members to achieve their potential Ability to performance manage team members and ensure the whole team are working to the required standards Ability to meet set targets and deadlines Ability to be self motivated and pro-active in your duties Great communication skills