Barista - London
About The Montagu Kitchen
The Montagu Kitchen is a modern British all-day dining 2 AA Rosette awarded destination, set in the heart of Marylebone, located in Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill where guests can come together to eat, drink, socialise and relax.
Inspired by the gardens at Chartwell - the private home of Sir Winston Churchill, in Kent – The Montagu Kitchen serve seasonal food using local suppliers and fresh British produce, which aims to reconnect diners with nature through simple dishes that bring a little bit of the gardens at Chartwell to the city.
About the role:
As a Barista joining the Montagu Kitchen you will be supporting the dynamic and talented team in order to provide an outstanding experience for our guests and to achieve the best results. Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
- Preparing all beverages available in the outlet including Cocktails and Hot Beverages
- Assisting in all bar preparation required prior to opening, ensuring the correct stock is requisitioned, checked and stored in the bar
- Controlling and analysing quality levels of product and service, merchandising and marketing and sanitation, cleanliness, hygiene
With your passion and strong people skills, you are always striving to deliver a great service for guests. Previous experience working in the same or similar role in a five star hotel environment is desired.
If you are a motivated individual who would like to work alongside our talented and exceptional Montagu team, we would like to meet you.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including:
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan interest-free
- Cycle 2 work scheme tax-free
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
Being part of Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 1000 hotels in over 60 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
About Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is conveniently tucked away in upmarket Marylebone, located in the heart of London’s West End, featuring views over the charming gardens of Portman Square. With 440 sophisticated guestrooms including 50 suites, many which have been recently refurbished, plus 11 distinctive meeting spaces, the hotel offers a full range of services tailored to serve the needs of business and leisure travellers alike. Dining options include seasonal British dishes and Afternoon Tea at The Montagu and snacks and cocktails at award-winning Churchill Bar & Terrace.
Next Steps: Apply today for this Barista role and start your journey with Hyatt Hotels! (*conditions apply)