Human Resources Coordinator/Administrator - London
An exciting opportunity is available for an ambitious HR Coordinator/Administrator to join our dynamic team.
Duties and tasks related to the HR Coordinator/Administrator role
- Maintaining and updating Human Resources systems (Fourth/PeopleSoft)
- Checking colleagues eligibility to work
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly statistics, including colleague headcount
- Assisting in preparing and overseeing the Engagement Survey
- Preparing monthly colleagues related cards and gifts
- Organizing our colleague’s social events to celebrate their successes through our Churchillian Parties, dinners and meetings
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with colleagues across the hotel
- Being familiar with UK employment law and providing support to the HR Officer and Manager on ER matters
The ideal candidate for this role should have worked in a high-volume environment with relevant Human Resources experience, preferably gained in hospitality. Above all you will love working with and getting the best out of people. Your organisational skills will be second to none and you will have excellent written and verbal English. Able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines you will thrive in a fast-paced environment. With professionalism and the ability to communicate with empathy at all levels, you’ll be a team player. Excellent computer knowledge is essential.
Just some of the benefits you will enjoy as a HR Coordinator/Administrator
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Discounted hotel stays across Hyatt not just for you but also your family and friends from the day you start!
- Free meals on duty at our colleague restaurant
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- 50% discount on food and beverages when you dine as a guest at selected Hyatt Hotels
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to provide you with a clear career path as well as job promotion opportunities across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- And lots, lots more!
About Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is conveniently tucked away in upmarket Marylebone, located in the heart of London’s West End, featuring views over the charming gardens of Portman Square. With 440 sophisticated guestrooms including 50 suites, many which have been recently refurbished, plus 11 distinctive meeting spaces, the hotel offers a full range of services tailored to serve the needs of business and leisure travellers alike. Dining options include seasonal British dishes and Afternoon Tea at The Montagu and snacks and cocktails at award-winning Churchill Bar & Terrace.
Next Steps: Apply today for this HR Coordinator/Administrator role and start your journey with Hyatt Hotels!