Demi Chef de Partie - London
The Montagu Kitchen
About the role
As Demi Chef de Partie, you will play a key part in supporting the day to day running of the kitchen and creating outstanding food in order to provide a superb dining experience for our guests at any time of the day.
Some of the key processes include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the mise en place
- Preparing and presenting dishes to a high standard level
- Deep knowledge of menus and seasonal products
- Being familiar with all food items on the menu and new products on the market
- Ensuring hygiene and sanitation are strictly observed and that equipment and utensils are handled, maintained and used correctly
Ideally with a NVQ L1/L2 qualification, you have already gained first work experience in the same or similar role, preferably within a prestigious Restaurant and/ hotel environment.
You are passionate about food and motivated to change and grow. If you are a dynamic, sociable and talented Demi Chef de Partie or experienced Commis Chef that is looking to join a fun and vibrant team, then we would like to meet you
yatt offers a great range of benefits, including:
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- ·Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Annual season ticket loan interest-free
- Cycle 2 work scheme tax-free
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
Being part of Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 1000 hotels in over 60 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
The role is subject to right to work check as per UK employment law.