Entertaining & Hospitality Management Accountant - Chichester
Entertaining & Hospitality Management Accountant
Do you know your VLOOKUPs from your SUMIFs?
We are looking for an experienced or part qualified Management Accountant to support the Entertaining & Hospitality Financial Controller with the completion of the core financial duties within the Entertaining and Hospitality Division. The role will have a heavy focus on management reporting, reconciliations, forecasting and budgeting.
We are always keen to set you up for success, and will happily help you complete your studies.
Working collaboratively with the Divisional Managers, you will act as a key sounding board in terms of decision making and giving a clear picture of the financial position. You will ensure all relevant Balance Sheet accounts are reconciled, whilst taking a leading role in the weekly forecasting for each business, verifying the integrity of the numbers provided by the business managers and their correlation to the previous set distributed.
You'll enjoy taking ownership of the budgeting process for all four businesses ensuring that year on year variances are explained and understood and that submission is accurate and timely.
Passion for what you do is paramount as we believe in you, to do what you do well, in a beautifully unique environment.
What you'll have:
- A professional accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA) or studying towards one
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (VLOOKUP, SUMIF & IF Statements
- Up to date knowledge of UK General Accounting policies
- Strong previous experience, preferably in a relevant industry
- A methodical approach, with strong accuracy and analytical skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Positive and friendly with a “can do attitude”
- A sense of fun!
What you’ll get:
A competitive package which will include:
- Training and development opportunities
- A company pension with employer contributions
- Discounted products from across the Estate
- Free Gym and Health Club Membership
- A health cash plan and access to a comprehensive wellbeing package
- Event tickets to our motorsport and horseracing events