Are you keen to work as a waiter/waitress in a premium food-led pub where individuality and personality are encouraged? Do you want the flexibility to work around the commitments in your life? Then join us here at The Telegraph in Putney as a member of our front of house team!
What’s in it for you?
- Up to £9.50 per hour plus tronc (that's your card tips that go straight into your bank)
- Great cash tips
- Free meals on shifts
- 30% discount for you, friends and family across the group including wagamama
- Discounts on cinema tickets, gyms, restaurants and more via Perkbox
- Wellbeing support including free counselling, financial and legal advice
- Career progression
- Structured career development pathway to Supervisor, Assistant Manager and beyond
- Ongoing training and skills development
- Part-time or full-time opportunities to fit around your life
What we’re looking for in our Waiter/Waitress...
You have a natural ability to look after people and make them happy and like us, you’re passionate about food and drink. Previous experience in hospitality as a waitress/waiter, bar team member, server, bartender or food and beverage assistant in a pub, restaurant, hotel or bar would be helpful but isn’t essential. More importantly, you’re hands-on with a positive attitude.
- A family of 80 pubs stretching from the Lake District to the South coast
- A company where individuality, personality and diversity are encouraged and where loyalty is rewarded
- A company committed to reducing our carbon footprint and working more sustainably
- Certified by the AA as ;COVID-19 Confident'
- #bandplife on Instagram
If you like the sound of joining our friendly team as a waiter/waitress please click ‘Apply’ today – we’d love to hear from you!