We are looking for an Executive Chef who will have the vision and capacity to build an amazing culinary programme at The Conduit.
The Executive Chef will have experience and skills in team leadership, menu design, building relationships with stakeholders, recruiting and training, budgeting and developing targets for food operations, analysing kitchen financial performance, health and safety, stock take; and extensive knowledge on food and a strong interest in organic and artisan foods, maximising sustainability procedures in the kitchen.
The Conduit serves as a home for people passionate about achieving positive social, environmental and economic change. We provide our community with a physical home, with industry leading sustainable and ethical hospitality, where creativity and innovation can flourish. Our members and our teams are from all over the world, from all sectors and industries and are representative of the world we live in.
We strive to be a company that is inclusive, where everyone, from any background, can be happy at work. As part of our team, the Executive Chef can enjoy a wide range of benefits:
- 30 days annual leave +1 extra day each year for long service (up to a maximum of +5)
- Enhanced Sick Pay for up to 5 days annually
- +1 extra day off to celebrate your birthday and a complimentary birthday meal for 2
- +1 extra day off each year to volunteer at a charitable organisation of your choice
- Access to 150 member-only thought-leadership events per year
- Monthly Conduit Champion awards
- Team social events like Tough Mudder, Pizza Masterclasses and 2 Annual Parties
- Healthy meals on duty
- Access to our Employee Assistant Programme via Hospitality Action
- 33% dining discount for up to 4 once a month
- Local discounts and perks for food, retail therapy and free eye tests
- Development and progression through Conduit Careers including e-learning programmes
- Enhanced Company Pension Scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
If the Conduit and our ethos resonate with you, we encourage you to apply.