Head Chef - Birmingham
At Cosy Club, you can expect casual days, vibrant evenings, from brunch and coffee to dinner and drinks, our guests join us for an experience like no other.
Our Head Chefs deliver nothing but the best when it comes to cooking, coaching and mentoring. Working with us you'll get a competitive salary and a bonus scheme that pays out regularly, alongside:
- Overtime pay for every hour worked over contracted hours
- A commitment to prioritise your work life balance and respect of your time off
- Two days off a week and one weekend off every six weeks
- Power over your pay with Wagestream
- Annual Loyalty share award option
- Meals on duty
- Unlimited 50% off staff discount across Cosy Club and Lounge
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefit (according to length of service).
- Focus on your development and progression and a clear understanding on how you are able to do this
- An invitation to the most talked-about staff party in hospitality- Loungefest!
Most importantly we will ensure you are made to feel welcome at Cosy Club
As our Head Chef you're encouraging and consistent, process-driven and a real motivator, your passion for food and pride in what you do are undeniable, and you believe in spotting, encouraging and rewarding talent within your team. A champion of every section, you'll be surprised by just how much cooking from scratch we do to deliver the Cosy way.
We've created kitchens where fresh food takes centre stage - as it always should. Our expectations are high, yet yours are higher. In partnership with the General Manager, we rely on you to influence the atmosphere in the restaurant and to master dishes that'll delight our guests all day, every day.
This is an opportunity to call our kitchen your own and to realise what you're capable of.