Restaurant Supervisor - Bristol
At Cosy Club, you can expect casual days, vibrant evenings, and weekends where we're the life and soul of the party! From brunch and coffee to dinner and drinks, our guests join us for an experience like no other.
As our Restaurant Supervisors, you'll get a competitive and fair hourly rate with tips alongside:
- A commitment to prioritise your work life balance- including 2 days off and a weekend off every six weeks
- Fair rotas with hours spread fairly and changes kept to a minimum
- Meals on every shift and paid breaks
- Mystery Diner bonus (extra 50p p/h worked that week)
- Power over your pay with Wagestream
- Unlimited 50% off staff discount across both Cosy Club and Lounge
- Annual Loyalty share award
- Focus on your development and progression and a clear understanding on how you are able to do this
- Fabulous incentives to win each month - including spa breaks, trips abroad, food and drink hampers and tickets to festivals
- An invitation to the most talked-about staff party in hospitality- Loungefest!
Most importantly we will ensure you are made to feel welcome at Cosy Club.
Our Supervisors are a hive of knowledge, assisting with the day to day running of the restaurant. You won't hesitate to clear tables, serve meals and make sure how guests feel at home - whatever it takes to help create our exceptional atmosphere and keep our exemplary standards.
To join us, you need to be charming. To thrive, you need to have confidence in yourself and the ability to view every shift as an event. Your hospitality instinct will act as a role model to our Cosy Clubbers and you will be someone the team can come to for support and ask those niggling questions.
Apply today and be part of our growing business!