MICE Sales Manager - Stratford, London
Joining the Hyatt Regency London Stratford is choosing a contemporary East London stay in the heart of Stratford City.
The stylish Hyatt Regency London Stratford is set in the heart of Westfield Stratford’s urban shopping and entertainment complex. Walking distance to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, home to the iconic venues of the Copper Box, ArcelorMittal Orbit, London Aquatics Centre, Lee Valley VeloPark and the London Stadium, home to West Ham United football club.
At Hyatt Regency, we consider every detail and create a place designed to energise the people within it. A place where our guests can come together to share, socialise and collaborate.
Your personal style and creativity is what makes Hyatt Regency unique, and we are looking for a MICE Sales Manager, who embraces challenging the norm and who stands out to try new ideas.
- Ensuring they are meeting their financial quotas and customer service criteria as well as exceeding total revenue goals.
- To set clear strategies and goals to enhance account performance and achieve annual budgeted targets
- Creating memorable, well-executed and sophisticated groups and events for a wide range of clientele by planning and organizing with clients with an aim of creating repeat guests.
- Ensuring all customers are responded to quickly and efficiently and within 24 hours as per agreed guidelines and to fully qualify leads in the event of creating proposals.
- Handle the sales and groups of event enquiries from assigned segments at times quoting hotel rate information, planning of all details in conjunction with the event and liaising with 3rd party suppliers where required.
- To ensure that all details of a booking are accurately logged in Envision and EMS/EAS at all times and events are detailed to a high degree of accuracy.
- To communicate effectively with the operational departments to ensure a seamless experience for the customer.
- Conduct site inspections and meet with clients to discuss their requirements (entertaining of clients may be required in the evenings and weekends).
Joining Hyatt Regency London Stratford, you are joining one of the UK Great Places to Work!
MICE Sales Manager - What is in it for you?
Being part of Hyatt Regency also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 1000 hotels in over 60 different countries, also recognised for over 5 years as a UK Great Place to Work Company for offering great range of benefits, including:
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
- Workplace pension scheme
- Cycle-2-Work scheme tax-free
- Dry cleaning of business clothes
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
- Complimentary meals on duty
The role is subject to right to work check as per UK employment law.