Food and Beverage Supervisor - Stratford, London
Joining the Hyatt Regency London Stratford is choosing a contemporary East London stay in the heart of Stratford City.
The stylish Hyatt Regency London Stratford is set in the heart of Westfield Stratford’s urban shopping and entertainment complex. Walking distance to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, home to the iconic venues of the Copper Box, ArcelorMittal Orbit, London Aquatics Centre, Lee Valley VeloPark and the London Stadium, home to West Ham United football club.
At Hyatt Regency, we consider every detail and create a place designed to energise the people within it. A place where our guests can come together to share, socialise and collaborate.
Your personal style and creativity is what makes Hyatt Regency unique, and we are looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor, who embraces challenging the norm and who stands out to try new ideas.
- Driving the effective operation of the restaurant, managing and motivating the team
- Maximising all revenue opportunities through effective teamwork and development, serving all food and beverage according to the brand standards and maintaining overall levels of courtesy, service and cleanliness of the restaurant area
- Ensuring that the restaurant, unoccupied meeting rooms and show round rooms are set as per the company standards
- Actively guiding and directing the Food and Beverage team to ensure consistency of brand standards, high level of performance and service delivery
- Ensuring that all meal arrangements for restaurant are catered on time and up to our guests’ expectations
- Dealing with guest complaints in a friendly and efficient manner, always ensuring guest satisfaction
- Ensuring that all cash, charge, float and till procedures are carried out in accordance with our Company policy
- Communicating with guests, other employees, or departments to ensure that all guests’ needs are met
Joining Hyatt Regency London Stratford, you are joining one of the UK Great Places to Work!
Food and Beverage Supervisor - What is in it for you?
Being part of Hyatt Regency also means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 1000 hotels in over 60 different countries, also recognised for over 5 years as a UK Great Place to Work Company for offering great range of benefits, including:
- 12 free nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
- Workplace pension scheme
- Cycle-2-Work scheme tax-free
- Dry cleaning of business clothes
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
- Complimentary meals on duty
The role is subject to right to work check as per UK employment law.