Are you an ambitious Assistant Manager looking for your next career move? Like the sound of a premium food-led pub where you get paid overtime and can develop and progress? Then join us here at Red Lion!
What’s in it for you as our Assistant Manager?
- Up to £26,000 plus £2,000 tronc (that’s your card tips that are paid into your bank)
- Paid overtime on a 48-hour contract
- Plus great cash tips!
- Free meals on shifts
- 30% discount for you, friends and family across the group including wagamama
- Discounts on cinema tickets, gyms, restaurants and more via Perkbox
- Wellbeing support including free counselling, financial and legal advice
- Career progression
- Ongoing professional training and development
- Freedom to get involved with new pub openings
- Opportunity to move between pubs and grow with the group
About the Assistant Manager position...
You'll be at the heart of our management team helping to ensure the smooth running of our busy pub. You'll be welcoming and looking after customers, helping to train and lead our lovely bar/waiting team, managing busy services and running special events. As an Assistant Manager, you'll also be involved in deciding what beers to have on tap, which gins and wines we serve and what events to run.
• A family of 80 pubs stretching from the Lake District to the south coast
• A company where individuality, personality and diversity are encouraged and where loyalty is rewarded
• A company committed to reducing our carbon footprint and working more sustainably
• Certified by the AA as COVID-19 confident
• #bandplife on Instagram
If you have experience as an Assistant Manager within a gastro pub, restaurant, bar, or elsewhere in the hospitality sector, then make your next career move with Brunning and Price. Click ‘Apply’ now – we’d love to hear from you!