The Sales and Marketing Executive role plays a pivotal part in our Sales Team. The role supports the Sales Manager to ensure that Third Party and Agency listings are accurate and up-to-date, and that enquiries are dealt with in a prompt, efficient and engaging way. In addition, the Sales and Marketing Executive will book and attend trade shows and exhibitions, building brand awareness and maximising sales.
The Sales and Marketing Executive will track Return on Investment of all of their activity by carefully monitoring bookings through these platforms and through trade shows.
The role sits across both Sales and Marketing departments, working closely with both.
Location: Our Central London HQ with regular visits to our venues.
Working Hours: 45 hours per week worked across 5 days, usually Monday to Friday.
· Building out and maintaining third party and agency listings.
· Completing applications for and booking and attending trade shows and exhibitions.
· Building costings for trade shows and exhibitions, and planning and arranging logistics.
· Tracking ROI for events, shows and showcases and maintaining great records on the third party revenue tracker.
· Tracking external event budgets.
· Liaising with marketing on design and sales collateral, including PoS, event stand design etc.
· Agency mailouts.
· Assisting the Business Development team and Sales Manager with showcase invites, attendees and guestlists.
· Competitor analysis and market research.
Who you are:
· Engaging and interested, you’ll provide exceptional Guest Services, putting our Guests and their experience at the heart of everything you do.
· You’ll be sales focused, and highly motivated to achieve and exceed targets and goals.
· You’ll display exceptional communication skills and be able to communicate at all levels.
· Attention to detail is key for this role.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Previous experience of dealing with Agencies and 3rd Parties is essential.
· A good understanding on ROI is beneficial.
· A working knowledge of Triple seat would be desirable.
· Experience of working in hospitality or leisure is a plus!
About us: Puttshack is an upscale, tech-infused mini golf experience that appeals to everyone. More than just indoor mini golf, Puttshack leans on its ground-breaking technology to elevate the game, while also serving world-class food and full bar in a cool environment. The Puttshack experience is really all about having fun – and doing something fun – together.
Our Vision - To be the universal answer to the question ‘Where should we get together’
Our Mission - To create lasting memories for people of all generations through a shared, world-class entertainment experience
Bring your ‘A’ game - We strive for excellence in everything we do
Lead the Way - Our associates (staff) embrace and are inspired by change
Own the Fun - We revel in our guests’ enjoyment
Care Deeply - We take great care of our guests, our associates and the communities we call home