Nursery Room Leader
Gloucester FWC | Nursery | Permanent Contract | Full time
Up to £23,500.00 depending on experience
40 hours per week
We're the UK's largest Healthcare Charity and we're passionate about taking care of the nation's wellbeing. In our Nuffy Bear Day Nursery, this starts at just 3 months old. Now, we're looking for the right person to join us here and help ensure the best mix of high-quality care, learning and play.
As a Room Leader at our Gloucester Fitness and Wellbeing Gym, it's important that you're qualified to NVQ Level 3/4 in childcare studies (or equivalent) and you have experience of working in a nursery setting. Ideally, you hold a Paediatric First Aid qualification. As part of your application for this role, you'll require an enhanced DBS check.
As a Room Leader, you will:
- Lead a small team, ensuring the highest standards are maintained
- Help deliver full day care, sessional care and pre-school for ages 3 months to 5 years
- Promote health and wellbeing, helping children achieve the best possible start in life
- Ensure that learning is linked to every child's development
- Maintain great communication with parents, carers and external professionals
- Be aware of and implement current legislation
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. From gym membership to private healthcare, here's where you can choose the rewards that are right for you. At Nuffield Health, we take care of what's important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.
It starts with you.