Corporate Sales Co-ordinator - Daylesford, Moreton-In-Marsh
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Our Daylesford family is growing, and we are looking for an engaging and passionate Corporate Sales Co-ordinator to join us at our farm at Daylesford.
With amazing career progression, we will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
- Competitive salary
- Training and development to advance your career
- Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Free organic tea, coffee, artisan bread, and fresh fruit on shift
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
As a Corporate Sales Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for processing all product orders, liaising with suppliers and directly with our stores to ensure any shortages or delays are communicated efficiently. You must be highly organised with great attention to detail, proactively working within the team.
Main responsibilities as a Corporate Sales Co-ordinator
- Respond to email and phone queries as quickly as possible, ensure exceptional customer service and customer satisfaction whilst portraying the brand image
- Pick up leads from the Corporate Account Manager and assist with arranging to invoice and despatch
- Assist your team in reaching the corporate sales target
- Assist in arranging corporate events to showcase our offering and capture new business
- Oversee corporate stock holding and ensure it is as tight as possible with minimum waste
- Track corporate despatches over the peak to ensure orders are fulfilled correctly
- Ensure stock management and daily admin are being kept up to date
- Where necessary, assist with order picking, packing, and despatch; ensuring the best possible presentation, quality, and shelf life
- Ensure a smooth day-to-day operation improving processes to ensure efficiency.
- Understand corporate invoicing and the relationship with the accounts team.
- Have an understanding of the DPD portal and have a good relationship with our account manager and platinum customer service team
- Work closely with the despatch team to ensure no mis-picks, damage, or packaging issues occur and that standards are maintained.
- Work closely with both the Farm and CHT despatch teams to ensure our high standards are always met
- Ensure great communication with all areas of the wider business.
Over forty years ago, we began to turn our family’s farmland over to sustainable, organic farming, first in Staffordshire and then in the Cotswolds, and we continue to be dedicated to growing, producing and cooking seasonal, organic food. Daylesford is one of the most sustainable organic farms and own some of the most sustainable restaurants in the whole country.
Our food comes straight from our farm to your fork: our meat and poultry, fruit and vegetables from our market garden, bread from our bakery, and cheese, milk and yogurt from our creamery.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today
Please note: As part of our recruitment process, we will use and store your personal data securely for up to 6 months from the date of application. If you would like to update or remove your CV or other personal details from our records, please go to our careers page for contact details