Doncaster Fitness and Wellbeing Club
Contract Type - Permanent
Hours - 10 hours per week
Salary - £20,883.20 pro rata
Closing date - 12/10/2022
As a Lifeguard you will;
- Make sure our members stay safe and healthy when using our brilliant 'wet' facilities - from the swimming pool, to the spa pool, sauna and steam room.
- Do all that you can to create a friendly, relaxed and professional environment. As a Lifeguard you'll see that everyone, who uses the Club, enjoys a warm welcome and efficient service.
- Be attentive and alert at all times. You will make connections with members, helping them to feel valued and supported. Of course, if there is ever an incident, you will respond straight away.
To succeed as a Lifeguard you will have;
- A National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) and ongoing training records.
- Bags of enthusiasm, a positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills.
- A real passion for providing great customer care. You will be a real team player.
Helping you feel good
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. From free private healthcare to gym membership, a cycle to work scheme and more. At Nuffield Health, we take care of what's important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.
It starts with you.